Sunday, April 20, 2014

Innalillahi wa innailaihi raji'uun, to Allah we belong and to Him is our return..

I don't know what to say to my friend Rico for his loss of his 1 year old son last night. Rico's son passing news really surprised me. I was talking to our friend yesterday afternoon about my desire to visit his son in the hospital. And at night, my fiend's bbm status update was so shocking, it told that Rico's son has passed away.  And today I feel bad that I still not able to be present at his son funeral but I still really want to come to his family's house to meet him and his wife to give support and sympathy for his loss.

I didn't say much on my text for Rico today. I just said that I'm so deeply sorry about his son has passed away and sorry that I cannot attend his son's funeral. It's not easy to tell your friend about how you really feel about someone they loved so much has gone. I cannot say that I know how Rico and his family feel of losing their child. That's why I really wanted to come and say what I really feel and express condolences directly. Although words are unimportant right now.

Dear friend, make dua is all that I can do for you right now. May Allah gives strength to you and your family.. Aamiin..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...