Sunday, November 27, 2011

relaxing night, let's sing a song (again)

I had a very rocking night last night with my husband and Alif.. we went to karaoke.. it's been a while since my last karaoke with Papa and Alif couple months ago.. it was a lot of fun, I picked out the song we both liked, and some my favorite songs from miley cirus for sure.. and because we went on a weekend night, the price was a bit more expensive than on a regular hour.. but that's fine, that was worth the fun we got..

so I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with your family and friends too.. and I wish you all Happy Islamic New Year, 1 Muharram 1433 H.. Kullu 'am wa antum be khair.. may the year ahead filled with joy, success and happiness.. :)

super lovely and relaxing saturday night..
latest happy meal trash toy, from puss in boots..
in other news, I just finished making a simple clinicoustic's scratch new favicon..


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...