Saturday, November 13, 2010

things I love this month

like I had said on my FB status this morning, there are things I've come to love since I've been longing about home.. they are homes, road-trips, vacations, family, airports, roads, and views during the long travel.. yes, they sounded so refreshing, exciting and I'm sure they're gonna be amazing.. so I just can't wait for my husband to get home and pack more stuff with him..
I'll be missing my small rent house here.. but, I'll be back here doing blog again for the next 2 weeks.. here are things I'm gonna miss when I'm not here, my pc, my dirty carpet, my dirty bed sheet (it's washed off ^^), my stinky bolsters, my pillows.. and everything smelt like Tanjung.. :)
some snapshots of Rumah Anggrek


1 comment:

  1. You're a magnet. Is it gravity, chemistry, physically pullin' me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...