Saturday, August 02, 2014

Another Day to Celebrate

Today is my mom in-law's 60th birthday. We wanna take her to somewhere nice for a dinner. Mom's favorite place is Bebek Goreng Slamet, fried duck is her favorite cuisine, but it was sold out when I called the restaurant to make the dinner reservation. I have some other restaurant ideas for the celebration. But we don't like some menus from those restaurant. And then I remember I have a 30% discount voucher from Pondok Ikan Bakar Asian that can be used before September. So we decide to eat here. Alhamdulillah we saved 200K and we really enjoyed tonight. xo







My son took a selfie






1 comment:

  1. Wah wah... ngiler mbaaa liat makanannya. Perut puasanya jd krucuk krucuk xD... serunya makan bareng begitu sm kluarga ya ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...