Saturday, November 03, 2012

back on track

Happy weekend everyone! Last week I've been doing great, I had a wonderful holiday in Malang with my family, a weekend escape to my mom's birthplace and a very quick reunion with my high school friends on Monday. And this week is my time to get back to my daily routine. Here I want to share some photos of this week from my phone. Take a peek!
Photobucket
//at Juanda Airport//Sepinggan Airport//first day back, had an unusual breakfast//Milad 13th Bank Syariah Mandiri, feel free to eat those cakes//first day of school after holiday, latihan manasik haji//Rawon Bugis, rawon dengan citarasa Timur Tengah, yum//booyah, hi, mr. Iron//kalung kucing-kucing dengan nama masing2//Loki dengan kalung baru, jadi tambah ganteng//


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...