Saturday, October 09, 2010

I'm Completely Comfortable With Him

I can't say anything about this..

Meeting him was my fate,

Becoming his friend then was just a choice..

But then, he said he loved me,

I know that was beyond his control..

But taking him, was the best thing I've done in my life..

He's the guy, who always calls me beautiful,

He's the guy, who always lay on the grass with me,

Then lead me to his chest to listen to his heartbeat..

He’s my guy, who kisses my forehead,

Who holds me tight on my waist and whispers “I love you too much to let go!”

He always try to show me off to the world that I’m just beautiful just the way I am..

He always reminds me of how much he cares and how lucky I am to have him..

I am lucky and I’m so proud to wave you and say “That’s him, my guy..!!”

I miss it, when we're laughing while kissing..

Tabalong, October 09, 2010



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...