Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Life lately according to Path


Stay wide awake until midnight, so, I decided to post my Path photos I downloaded off Airdroid and share them here. I know I'm late for Path, and really in awe with its lenses. I don't really share on Path, like when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I think, nobody cares if I'm at the mall, sleeping, watching what movie or listening to what song. I just love its photo filters, Yay! It makes my Path photos look more banging than ever. Happy Tuesday, *gasping* it's Tuesday already??

//rumah tetangga, I'm so in love with this pic I took this evening//yesterday morning, di belakang sekolah Alif//late white koffie di mug Alif//Cuddle yesterday meowning//Path profile pic//this photo is from few months ago, effected on Path//


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...