Friday, September 14, 2012

it's someday

For a number of reasons, I feel so lonely today. I can actually explain what's wrong inside. But, I tried to let things go and to be doing something I love, like laughing out loud with my ladies, taking photos with my camera phone. Better yet, I took a stroll with my son, eating. Just tried to find those things that help.
Photobucket Photobucket
//this glasses and my friends make me feel better//and this antique Chinese furniture//for this seasonal fruit lovers, it's coming at your nearest hypermarket//flowers are cheap therapy//and this food too//new pair of slippers, they make me happier today//and this casual home dress, makes me feel beautiful//and a cup of tea surely relax me tonight//

Have a wonderful weekend Folks!!

PS. We were friends, and I believe we will be again, one day!!



2 comments:

  1. hmm, cup of coffee sounds good for accompanying someone who feels lonely :)

    tinggal di balikpapan ya ? :D
    saya sering ke sana, hehe

    salam kenal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalo ke sini lagi, kabar2in mbak, I'll take you around personally.. tp naik taksi ya, ak gk bisa nyetir mobil, eh, ak gak punya mobil maksudnya :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...