Friday, December 23, 2011

the best 8 years of my life..

Dear Papa..

As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made, the good times we've shared and the love between us that keeps growing..

You are not only my wonderful husband, but my best friend and soul mate.. you are caregiver, caretaker..

I thank you so much for what you've done to me and our son..

Thank you for loving me, loving all of me..

Thank you for making me a hi-tech junkie.. *LOL*

For your encouragement and thoughtfulness..

For sticking with me through all my messes in the house, and everywhere..

Thanks for those kisses on my forehead,

Your phone calls everyday..

Most of all, our son..

Thank you for being a terrific father..

You're the best 8 years of my life..

I love you Babe, more than words, more than life..

and I'm so proud to be your wife..

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...