Wednesday, May 04, 2011

thankfulness (subhanallah alhamdulillah)

first, I would like to say, that my life isn't perfect but I thank God for everything I've gained in my life.. I'm blessed to have a fantastic family and wonderful life.. I have a great husband, and raise a wonderful child.. for me, my family now is the greatest thing ever.. and without Allah's permission I won't gained anything that I have today.. sometimes, as a normal person, I feel so afraid to lose everything that I have now.. but I believe a thing, that Allah never gave a trial that is too great to be solved.. so I will just do my part to be a better person I could be in my life as a wife and mother and daughter and daughter/sister in-law.. thank God for everything, Subhanallah wabihamdihi Subhanallahil Adzim.. I want the whole world to know that only Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala is The Creator of the universe and all of things He likes.. and everything that happens in our life is only by Allah's permission.. XO


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...