Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I was that Caterpillar..

As far as my past..

There were nothing but a lonely place...

I was isolated, couldn't go far but could always just dream...

I just had to do things all alone..

My old town of the old times, couldn't never be gone from my mind...

My blank wall, my rough draft were my only friends..

I lived with the imaginations I created..

Describing loneliness things of my mind...

But now..

I know who I am..

I don't worry about anything anymore..

I'm not scared about the thing anymore...

I just know, here comes the day..

I'm a butterfly now..

I have wings to flap, so I no longer have to stay...

I've been waiting for so long for this day..

The day, I will fly away...

Butterfly, fly away..!!

I'm taking those dreams, and I'll make them all come true...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...