Monday, October 04, 2010

Far away from home...

When I got nothing good about this town

I just need to close my eyes,

Then feel myself transported back to the town where I was raised...

I just need to imagine

I was that innocent girl, playing my doll, laughing with my sister..

For this few minutes, I live a life of my childhood adventures, imaginations..

I kinda miss my hometown..

Miss my parents, my sister, my grandmother..

I miss the house I lived in..

I miss those best times..

The time I worried nothing.. but wonders and laughter..

Now, years later, at this place where I live..

I just can't wait another day to come home..

My old town, my home, the place I always would come back..

I really miss the smell of your soil when it rains...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...