Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blogging and Facebook-ing

Some people said that Internet has turned us into less sociable creatures, but I don't really agree with this opinion.. Blogging and social networking allows us to create connections and meet people or our old friends that we will never get the chance to do in our real life..
I know blog since 2006, and friendster in 2005 but I wasn't really active as this time.. I love blogging, I really do, and I don't find any reason for me to stop blogging.. And yes I do, pick this blogging stuff as a way to share my opinions, my thoughts with the world (with my friends on FB) hehehehe.. So was Facebook, since I started FBing, I've met so many old friends of mine, and new interesting people that I know for sure I couldn't have met them otherwise.. And now I just can't imagine living without my PC and internet, especially I live in a small town feels like it's in the middle of nowhere, my FB gets me back on track, I know what my friends are actually doing, and we share anything about our days.. Let me say, whatever blogging and Facebook is all about, I think it's the best way for me to find and connect with my old friends and all people around the world, and I'm so happy when my friends read my blog posts.. thx for reading.. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...