Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear Papa Alif...

I just wanted to write you a little public letter to tell you how much you mean to me.. and I couldn't sleep tight without you next to me.. I love you so much and appreciate every single thing you do for me.. and I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for helping me take care of our son, even though you're tired after working all day long.. for everything.. from massage my back and my feet to wrap me a blanket, and for the adorable bedroom concert :D

Thank you for fixing me, calming me down when I think things might kill me.. thank you for fixing things when they break and I miss brewing your favorite mochacinno.. and I'm happy that you are excited about your first work trip, and I really hope you stay happy with the job you've done so far..

I love your dark hair, and I love the way you kiss me, and I'm longing for it now.. and I like when you played your guitar and I don't understand music, but when you're playing I just can feel what guitar playing is going to be like.. I like you, I love you, and I'm glad to call you "The Real Man" that made me see how I should be treated..

Love, Mamah


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...